We strive towards Arizona classrooms that embrace the true nature of scientific research and technological innovation by constantly focusing on the following questions:
- How do Arizona educators approach the nature of STEM in their classrooms?
- How do each of us support our students as they progress from concrete to abstract reasoning?
- What does the typical science or mathematics classroom look like (or is there such a thing as typical)?
- What topics should STEMteachersPHX meetings address? What ideas can we share?
- How can we leverage our alliance to better meet the needs of our students?
- How can we strengthen our voice in the community?